We caught a semi warm day today (high of 65!!) so I threw the boys in the back to get out some of their energy. They wanted to use the water (to make mud puddles and such). Uh....it wasn't that warm. So I suggested dump truck races. They each have a Tonka dump truck. Josh still has a small one. Someday we will find him a big one too. When he got this little one (thanks to our neighbor for going to WalMart to get it for me) he was much smaller. He is definitely starting to outgrow it.
On to the races.... Sadly the only way that will work with these three is if they take turns winning. I guess good sportsmanship is better than healthy competition. You would have thought I came up with the most wonderful, exciting, fantastic idea in the world. They had a blast running up and down the side of the house. I love our simply entertained kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment