Jake became a HUGE fan of Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas the first time he saw it. I knew he would. I mean it has his two favorite holidays featured and a skeleton. What is not to love? I personally think he loves Jack Skellington so much because they look alike....round face...skinny...big eyes...big smile. We bought him the movie for his 5th birthday and he watched it like 20 times that weekend. He has a cozy fleece Jack blanket, the doll shown in the picture below, couple of t-shirts, some figures from the movie and a giant Jack head round pillow stuffed ball thingy that my friend Sharon M. made him. It is awesome! He has his favorite shirt on in the picture and will have it on until it is peeled off of him.
Jake and Jack...bestest friends.
[singing] I'm a master of fright, / and a demon of light, / and I'll scare you right out of your pants. / To a guy in Kentucky / I'm Mister Unlucky / And I'm know thoughout England and France, / And since I am dead, / I can take off my head /
[does it] ~~~Jack Skellington
No comments:
Post a Comment