Joey LOVES to color and draw. I brought in their picnic table so the boys could do this downstairs (and not wake the baby). Joey was so excited. You would have thought I bought him a new car! He got all his "supplies" as he calls them and sat down. He said, "I have my diarrhea". HUH??? When I asked him what that was he said, "it's a book you write in". HA HA...he meant diary. Phew....
So they have been sitting at the table now for about an hour coloring. Who knew? I should have done this weeks ago. I am going to need to get more paper soon. Joey has pretty much depleted my supply of scrapbook paper scraps.
Joey during a rare quiet moment.
![]() |
| From The Artists |
Not sure if Jake is trying to think of something to draw or lost in a daydream...
![]() |
| From The Artists |
Little goof
![]() |
| From The Artists |
Such concentration...
![]() |
| From The Artists |
![]() |
| From The Artists |
I think Jake is going to be left handed (he really is a mini Nana).
![]() |
| From The Artists |
Finishing touches...
![]() |
| From The Artists |
![]() |
| From The Artists |
On a side note....Jake is about 90% potty trained!! Woot Woot. He is doing a super job. You don't even need to ask or remind him. He just goes in the bathroom and goes. We are still working on the scary number two on the potty. But it is so nice not having to change 5000 diapers a day!








Omgosh!! They are too cute! This was a "brilliant mommy idea"! I suppose that "mommy baby brain" is starting to subside a little huh? I love your family blog, too cool:)
ReplyDelete