Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens {May 1, 2010}

Pam's Post:

Took another trip to the Strip. This time we headed for the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. They have their Spring 2010 display up right now.



The boys were actually very excited when they saw it. Something about giant bugs made out of flowers is not as scary as the bugs they encounter in the backyard.

Jakey thought this "waterfall" as he calls it was cool!

From Bellagio Conservatory

Josh was pretty interested also. Thought Perry would drop him as he tried so hard to touch a flower.






From Bellagio Conservatory







From Bellagio Conservatory

I still can't believe I actually got Joey to pose for a picture....but here is the proof!






From Bellagio Conservatory

These are the first bees to not send both the boys running and screaming back into the house.






From Bellagio Conservatory







From Bellagio Conservatory

Staring contest...wonder who will win.






From Bellagio Conservatory







From Bellagio Conservatory

Even though Jake thought this frog looked like his FaFa..he was not willing to have his picture taken in front of it. I may never get a good shot of all the boys together!






From Bellagio Conservatory







From Bellagio Conservatory

They really had some beautiful flowers on display. I am not normally a tulip person...but these were amazing. I really loved the ones with the fringed edges.






From Bellagio Conservatory







From Bellagio Conservatory
MY FAVORITE ONES!!!






From Bellagio Conservatory

This snail was pretty neat too. If he wanted too, he could live in our backyard.






From Bellagio Conservatory

We can hardly wait to see what Summer 2010 will bring to the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens.






From Bellagio Conservatory

No comments:

Post a Comment