Bananas and Floor Naps {May 6, 2010}

Pam's Post:
Josh is our first to take slowly to solids. The other two ate baby food between 3 and 4 months. I am beginning to think it has little to do with the food and more to do with the spoon. Perhaps Josh just doesn't get the spoon (he has his 6 month check up tomorrow...will have to ask the Dr. about that). I bought one of those Safe Feeders that allows you to put fresh food in this mesh container so the baby can just chew on it to get it come out. Josh ate almost a whole banana today. He LOVED it. Will have to try steamed carrots tomorrow.
From Bananas and Floor Naps

From Bananas and Floor Naps


Don't you just love how relaxed he gets in that highchair???

Later I had put him on the floor to roll around. He got a hold of his bottle...and well...you see what happened.
From Bananas and Floor Naps

From Bananas and Floor Naps

This is the first time he has fallen asleep just lying on the floor. Jake used to fall asleep all the time in his highchair. I can see Josh doing that too. Unfortunately, he only lasted another 35 minutes after I transferred him to his crib. Crappy afternoon nap. Should have left him on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment