2013....A New Year.

My #1 resolution this year is to take at least one picture everyday.  I am aiming to have an entire year to "scrap".  In the past, I have found that some months were quite lacking in the picture department.  The challenge for me to get them all scrapped will be that I have very little patience for editing the pictures I have taken (removing demon eyes so that people don't actually think that my over active kids are in reality...demons) and the process of uploading them to a print site (just ask my grandmother about this!).  So far on Day #3 I have two pictures taken.  Since there is still plenty of time left of this day, I am confident that someone will do something picture worthy before they go to bed.  Worse case I will be snapping pics of sleeping children!

I am also going to try to write down all the funny things the boys say and do throughout the day.  My memory is getting worse in my old age...stupid Mommy Brain!  In between destroying the house and tormenting each other...these three boys can be pretty darn funny.  So with that being said...here are the pics from the first two days and some funny things that have been said and done.

 
Poor Josh....soooo tired.  He gets very little pity from either Perry or myself.  Perhaps he could try sleeping past 6am.  (side note: another resolution is to get him fully potty trained once and for all)
The other day Josh asked if he could have 1 maple pancake cut into 2 semi-circles.  Cracked me up.  Didn't just want a pancake cut in half...he was very specific about how I should cut it.  Thanks, Team Umizoomi.

 
 
Oh sweet, angelic faced Jakey.  If only his behavior matched his innocent smile.  I asked him if I could take a picture and was surprised at how grown up he looked here.  We were playing with an app on my phone and were distorting this picture.  Oh my goodness....never heard the boys laugh so much.  Gave Jake a Jimmy Durante nose ("Ha-cha-cha-chaaaaaaa!") and they all lost it.  Of course I had to do all of them after that...giving Josh a "triangle" head and Joey an enormous forehead.  Fun.

So there you have it...January so far.  Since they happened in 2012, I don't have to include the red eyed Christmas pictures with the dead Christmas tree {grrrr} in the background or the story of the globe light falling on my head and giving me a bump the size of a baseball.  Although....Perry did want to snap a picture of me in my scrap cave (in which I have to sit directly under another globe light and yes it scares me) with a blue toy bin on my head for protection.  Don't think so!

Off to find out why Joey is drawing pictures of "ladies" and trying to get Jake to kiss them.  Boys!!  Gotta...love(?) them.

No comments:

Post a Comment