Josh turns ONE!!! {October 30, 2010}

We finally celebrated Josh turning ONE!!! His birthday was actually the 26Th, but by the time Perry gets home from work it is time for Josh to go to bed.
I had a cute 1st Birthday bib...but it made him cry. So, we had to calm him down before we could continue. It wasn't until Perry blew out the candle for him that he started to cheer up. I thought for sure he would tear into the little "bone" cake I made for him. He was rather dainty with it.
Then we moved on to the presents. He was more interested in the Matchbox cars the other two got from Geema and Peepaw. He didn't even noticed the pile of presents behind him. It took a bit of coaxing to get him to notice.
Below is a slide show of his party. Can't believe my last baby is one....or twelve months as I like to say.

(if you click the picture it will bring you to Picasa and you can view them larger)

No comments:

Post a Comment