Play-Doh Stresses Me Out.

Play-Doh stresses me out.  Not because I think it is messy...just let the crumbs on the floor dry up and they vacuum up with no problem.  Not because the kids don't enjoy it....they would play with it all day if I let them.  Not because it kind of sucks to clean up....although it really does suck to clean it up.  It stresses me out because they have all these nice tubs of pretty colors that eventually will turn into brown blobs of ugly.  They get mixed together into no longer pretty colors.  No more yellow waffles with red strawberries.  No more vanilla ice cream with sprinkles.  No more tar colored roads and grey gravel and red bricks.  Just this ugly brownish greyish color.  It is so sad when that happens.  It usually coincides with needing new Play-Doh to replace that which has dried out from being played with for so long.  Hmmm....coincidence Hasbro??  I think not!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That's how I painted in kindergarden...I mixed everthing until it was brown.

    ReplyDelete