Orange Balls, Meatballs and a Hybrid Dog.

Today was my day of peace and quiet.  Perry took the boys to Springs Preserve and of course to play with the orange balls in the Desert Living Center.  I think I have about 20 or so pictures of them playing here over the last 5 years....well in some pictures just two of them.  Can't tell ya how many times I have had to chase some stray orange balls.
 
 
Afterwards, they headed over to visit Peepaw where apparently Josh was hungry for meatballs.  So hungry he couldn't even take off his jacket.  Nice of Peepaw to join him for this odd meal. 
 
 
We brought an end to my quiet day by having movie night.  The love affair continues for Jake with another Tim Burton film, Frankenweenie.  Joey said that when the dog was brought back to life and needed electricity to continue living he was a hybrid dog (gotta have a car reference from him...always).  The kids really enjoyed the movie.  Glad we decided to buy and not rent.
 

 

1 comment: