Bus Driver {May 13, 2010}

Pam's Post:
If I'm not mistaken, my parents got this ride on school bus at the Albuquerque Flea Market years ago for my nephew Alec to play with. My Dad dug it out of their garage when we were visiting a few years ago. The boys loved it. So on a visit to us one year, we had Papa bring it with him. At 5 and 3 the boys still ride it around the house. Lately Josh has been very intrigues by it. Today I sat him up next to it. He was so excited.
From Bus Driver

From Bus Driver

And just for laughs, I thought I would put him on it. I had no idea he would be able to sit there all by himself! He was banging on the "horn" and enjoying the heck out of himself. I can't believe that he never fell over.
From Bus Driver

From Bus Driver

Honk...Honk...
From Bus Driver

From Bus Driver

From Bus Driver


Guess we should get him one that has a safer seat. I have a feeling he is going to want to sit on the bus all the time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment