Perry's Post:
Saw my buds Chris, Wayne, Adam and Greg from back home for the first time in 2 1/2 years. They had a challenging first night, but once I met up with them the next day, things went really smooth. Ate at Fatburger for the first time and was pretty good. We catch a bus to head back towards downtown and Wayne realizes he left his camera bag at the restaurant. Had to backtrack to get it, then I showed them Centennial Hills to prove that Vegas is not just the Strip but we live normal lives.
This is a pic taken at the Park and Ride. Then I saw them off on the C-line so they could head back to the Strip.

I don't miss anything about the east coast, but I really felt bummed watching them head off not knowing when I'll see any of them again.
Saw my buds Chris, Wayne, Adam and Greg from back home for the first time in 2 1/2 years. They had a challenging first night, but once I met up with them the next day, things went really smooth. Ate at Fatburger for the first time and was pretty good. We catch a bus to head back towards downtown and Wayne realizes he left his camera bag at the restaurant. Had to backtrack to get it, then I showed them Centennial Hills to prove that Vegas is not just the Strip but we live normal lives.
This is a pic taken at the Park and Ride. Then I saw them off on the C-line so they could head back to the Strip.

I don't miss anything about the east coast, but I really felt bummed watching them head off not knowing when I'll see any of them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment